- This policy covers how ETA treats personal information that ETA collects and receives, including information related to your past purchases of ETA publications and attendance at certain ETA seminars. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- ETA collects personal information when you register with ETA, when you order ETA publications, and when you attend certain ETA seminars.
- ETA uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for publications and seminars, and to contact you with important announcements.
- We note that children under age 13 are not allowed to register with ETA, but, if they are interested in our publications and services, they should have a parent register for them. We do not track the ages of our registrants but we attempt to make all of our materials suitable for all ages.
- ETA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with anyone outside of our office except as necessary when sending the email updates you request. This may require us to provide your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ETA under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information only to communicate with you as requested but they do not have any independent right to share your information with anyone or to use your information for any other purpose.
- We may be required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share information, if necessary, to law enforcement officials to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding any suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
- You can edit your ETA Registration information by logging in to our "Edit My Registration Information" page or by calling or writing to us as indicated below.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide publications, seminars, or announcements to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- ETA may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your last known email address.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Evan Terry Associates, LLC
One Perimeter Park South, Suite 200S
Birmingham, AL 35243
Telephone: (205) 972-9100
Fax: (205 972-9110
TTY: (205) 972-9112
Effective Date: July 21, 2004